Download Full Description:377kb
2nd Floor Fitmart Mall, City of Koronadal, Philippines,
Tel Nos:(0919)2980-744/Office 083-2288-800
| Proposal for Call Center |
Low Cost Estimate 100 SEATERS
100 port analog FXS card or ATA
| Description || COST |
39,130 USD Equiv.
Includes Hardware and Software
Astribank 32 -32 Stations Max
4 Call Data Bank Server –Up to 100 Stations
VOIP Phones Analog 100 Pcs
System Asterisk Software Setup
VOIP Termination of Switches- UK, US, etc.
Guaranteed Set Up/ Maintain Already 3 call centers
Terms of Services and Sales:
One month delivery
50% initial upon approval.
30% upon delivery
20% after end if 3month support.
required 50kbps per line / 100 Seaters – Required 5.2 Mbps CIR or one E1
Network redundancy – with load balancing depends on class of router
Engr. Martin Angelo Dideles ECE
Operation Manager / IT-Telecom-CCTV-AVL-Web System Integrator
Infoactiv IT and Engineering Solutions
Home: +63-83-2285912 / +63 83-2282544
This Astribank model comes in a 19" enclosure to fit standard communication racks. It is modular, and can be configured to support various combinations of FXS and FXO ports.
The first channel bank designed specifically for Asterisk.
Astribank is the easy and professional way to connect Asterisk severs to the world of traditional telephony. It is a smart channel bank for an Asterisk PBX that provides 32 FXO/FXS ports, 4 input ports and 2 output ports (I/O ports are used for operating external devices via the telephone and vice versa).
Astribank-32 connects to the Asterisk server via a normal USB-2 device and does not require shutting down the machine and opening panels. Astribank-32 has an architecture that was designed for maximum ease in integration. When used with the Xorcom Rapid distribution or Xorcom TS-1 it is practially "Plug & Play", unlike any other solution on the market.
Xorcom's driver for Astribank is now officially part of Zaptel. Digium announced the release of Zaptel 1.2.4 for Asterisk in mid-February. Among the changes and improvements, they listed the new driver for Astribank-8 (the first member of the Astribank family) and future models of Astribank. Read more...
- Flexible port assignment: 32 FXS ports, or
- 16 FXS and 16 FXO ports, or
- 24 FXS and 8 FXO ports, or
- 8 FXS and 24 FXO ports
- Partial assemblies, known as Astribank-24 and Astribank-16, are also available in a 19" enclosure.
- Built-in echo suppression (FXS and FXO)
- Native Zaptel device (drivers included in Asterisk distribution)
- 2 output ports (relays) enable external units activation from the dial plan
- 4 input ports enable automatic dialing triggered by external events
- Compatible with international line impedances
- 100% solid state design, no moving parts
- Robust heavy-duty design
Technical Specifications - FXO Module:
- 80 dB dynamic range for transmitting and receiving
- 3 micro-Ampere on-hook current
- Programmable digital hybrid for near-end echo reduction
- Caller ID detection
- Pulse dialing support
- 12 Volts operation (110-240 Volts external power supply included)
Technical Specifications - FXS Module:
- 5 REN ringing generator
- Programmable AC impedance
- Up to 6,000 feet line length (1 REN) - 3 REN for 4,000 feet line
- Constant current
- Caller ID support
Cesar Dideles Jr. is a Science Research Specialist from the Advanced Science and Technology Institute(ASTI) of the Department of Science and Technology Institute. The focus of his work has been on open source Voice over IP technologies. He is currently the technical lead of the IP Telephony Group of ASTI, who was responsible for the successful implementation of the first nationwide VoIP network for DOST and selected ASTI-PREGINET partners in 2004. Mr. Dideles is one of the technical consultant for the Design of Government-Wide VoIP Telecommunications Systems.
Mr. Dideles is active on international research collaboration for drafting new standards related to Voice over IP peering. Among his active involvements are: a member of the Asia Pacific Advanced Network(APAN) H.323-SIP Working Group; main technical coordinator for the Philippine National ENUM Trial Technical Working Group; and system administrator for the Tier 1 and Tier 2 registries for the 3.6.e164.arpa Philippine ENUM domain. Moreover, Mr. Dideles also maintains the H.323 GDS Philippine country gatekeeper for GDS number starting +63 for VIDE gatekeeper community.
Through his leadership, his group will start the implementation of the project "Wireless Last Mile IP Telephony for Disaster Mitigation and Information Sharing on the Rural Settings", which received a grant from the PAN-Asia Networking.
- AirTouch Singapore: Integrates Call Centre type solutions for Enterprises with Toll-Free number, DIDs, CRM, IVR based on VoIP technology
- http://superphone.sg/: Super Technologies Sigapore Division. Offering International Numbers for call centers in Sigapore, and US local phone service. WholeSale and retail phone service for Small Business and Call Center Customers.
Australia / New Zealand
- JKL Technology LTD-- JKL Technology Limited is a New Zealand company who specialize in commercial communication service. We Provide IP PABX for business.
- Conexim Australia Pty. Limited — Provider of managed business solutions, VOIP/DDI/SIP/IAX/PRI termination, IP-centrex PABX, Fax to Email Gateway and outsourced IVR services.
- Australian Technology Partnerships: ATP/IAX2 termination, $0 monthly charge outbound only accounts, DID numbers in most states, peering with SIPphone, Voipfone, FWD & IPTel.
- CentrixPhone We provide high Quality VoIP service, Carrier wholesale termination, direct route for Vietnam, India, Australia, USA. Prepaid calling card, IP Centrex. No Monthly Access Fee & No Flag Fall. For Resellers, Businesses, ISPs. +H323, SIP and IAX
- Conversant SIP termination, DID numbers, voice conferencing and hosted PABX solutions. Reseller programme available.
- Data Solutions NZ LTD-- Data Solutions NZ Limited is a New Zealand company who specialize in commercial and wholesale Termination, PBX Installations/management and Telecommunications
- Delacon Australalia Limited — We provide a Speech Recognition IP PABX service to SME's We have ---- have servers right across the globe with own TDM Termination, IP Centrex Services. UK/New Zealand/Australian based DIDs. A reseller program is available for those interested in promoting services.
- FaktorTel: Australian based VOIP solutions offering a full Australian network with terminations and local untimed calls for both business and residential users using the SIP or IAX protocols. FaktorTel also has termination points in the USA and UK and a complete A-Z termination facility across the globe. Support for all standard Asterisk codecs (g729, ILBC, GSM, g726, ULAW, ALAW) is available and all standard ATA's and hard phones are supported.
- i-fone: Business Grade high quality VoIP to PSTN and PSTN to VoIP Termination via SIP or IAX at very competitive call rates, IP Centrex, DID numbers of Australian based area codes, QoS/ToS available. For Resellers, Businesses, call centers & ISPs
- qtec systems: Commercial Grade VoIP/VoDSL to PSTN termination. Full support of IAX and SIP for both inbound and outbound services. QoS available end-to-end. Inbound numbers in every region and area code. Resellers and PBX installers fully trained and supported through our channel program.
- Resonance Networks: Business centric IP Telephony solutions. Supporting IAX / SIP for both incoming and outgoing channels with QoS supplied at both ends if required. Number porting available so you can keep your existing phone numbers as well as adding a 1300 / 1800 number to your service.
- VoiceValley Australasia Limited — a VoIP ONE STOP SHOP, VoIP to PSTN Termination for ALL - Residential / Business / Wholesale ---- have servers right across the globe with own TDM Termination, IP Centrex Services. New Zealand/Australian based DIDs. A reseller program is also available for those interested in promoting services.
- Nexus Digital Untimed Australian Land Line calls. Great mobile and international rates. Free calls to other users. High quality VoIP termination. No Monthly Access Fee.
- Welcome Telecom Pty Ltd-- We provide high Quality VoIP service, Carrier wholesale termination, Hosted Asterisk PBX and managed business solution.
- A1isp VoIP Services Wholesales VoIP pricing for everyone. rates start .9ppm Europe, UK, USA etc. IAX2 and sip. We will host your VoIP servers in our data centers too. Quality bandwith, Layer 3 switching, monthly contracts.
- aql.com wholesale VOIP service - terminating to SIP or IAX. 3 million UK numbers resellable via API
- Axxeso Telecommunications Ltd. Based in Germany, Spain and UK - With DDIs from Germany, Spain and UK -.
- Business Serve Experience cheap phone calls by taking advantage of your broadband Internet connection.
- Call & Talk - Full UK DID Coverage, 0870, 0845 and premium numbers also available
- CANISTEC - mujtelefon.com wholesale VOIP service
- DiamondCard SIP/IAX/H323 +USA/Germany/UK/Poland/Czech DID's +Unlimited simultaneous calls. Wholesale call shop and prepaid calling card platform.
- DIDX DIDX provides wholesale solution for buying and selling UK DID numbers for ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Providers), CLEC, ILEC, VOIP Service Providers, Calling Card Operators, etc
- Entanet International Ltd Entanet is a leading provider of business class voice and data services and a member of ITSPA (Internet Telephony Service Providers Association).
- eSMS UK DDIs forwarding to SIP or IAX. Non-geographic numbers and every UK local area code available. SIP/IAX outbound.
- Exponential-e. Carrier grade VoIP services. Alcatel NGN Infrastructure. Flexible and competitive SIP trunking, Gateway & Centrex solutions.
- Gateway.lu: Based in LU, providing DID in LU, BE, UK and other countries. Number porting is possible. Toll-Free and Premium DIDs for LU, BE and UK.
- Inventigo Open Source Telephony. Based in the UK - with Asterisk Cluster offering Hosted and Virtual PBX/Centrex Service. Great Rates and Asterisk OpenTelco Enterprise Management Framework available free on GNU/GPL license.
- IP Com SIP - PSTN Global Termination and ITFN On-Line Billing Access
- IPX Voice Solutions provides SIP Based Voice Solutions, Hosted Prepaid Services, Voice Origination & Termination Worldwide.
- Midnight Software Provides full 'Virtual PBX' services with online control panel. Thousands of numbers available or port your own over.
- ProveOut VoIP telephone verification provider
- sip2go Carrier grade voip service. Global termination. UK and global +87810 numbers available. Post paid billing.
- Super Phone UK Providing US local call service in UK, International Numbers in UK, and UK Numbers all over the world.
- TelAppliant Offers the IAX VoIPtalk termination service, in addition to H.323 and SIP.
- TelCR IAX/SIP -> PSTN call termination
- Terravon Ltd Wholesale and Business Retail VoIP Telephony Services. World-wide DIDs, A-Z Termination, SIP, IAX, and H.323 protocols supported.
- Voipfone UK VoIP Provider offering internet telephone solutions for business and home. Services include UK, international, geographic, non geographic and free phone 0800 inbound pstn numbers(DDI), "Call Back" form for websites, fax to email, IVR, extension numbers, call queues, ring groups, voicemail, conferencing, 3-way calls, Calling Line Identity (CLI) and others.
- VoipGATE: Based in LU, providing DID in LU, DE, UK, USA and other countries. Number porting is possible. Toll-Free and Premium DIDs for LU, DE, UK and USA available. Supporting SIP and IAX. 3 different Reseller Modells available.
- VOIPLEX: UK Managed VoIP service provider with hosted PBX and 1p per minute telephone calls.
- Talk24 Ltd. Carrier grade VoIP services. Based in Telehouse north. Huawei NGN Infrastructure. Flexible and competitive services.
- Indicate if 800# service is offered.
- Do not list single call path services here
- List where you have POPs (City or State)
- Link directly to your page offering wholesale per minute, non-channelized termination and/or origination services.
- 800PBX Inc. Free toll-free and vanity number provider with virtual pbx services. Guaranteed lowest rate possible or money back with no setup, hidden charges or contracts. Pops are available in Texas and Denver.
- Voice Stream Data US & International wholesale A-Z termination for VoIP service providers and medium and large businesses. For VoIP providers and resellers, Voice Stream Data's physical network and unlimited bandwidth effectively and efficiently terminates calls locally or globally with ASR's from 60-94%. And with rates as low as .0281 per minute, Voice Stream Data is the answer for all your A-Z termination needs.
- 4branvoip SIP to PSTN Termination Provider, USA & Canada
- Adam's Telecom We provide VoIP DID services forwarded to SIP, IAX, IAX2, H.323 or PSTN on failover. New USA POP! Toll Free Available
- Affinity VoIP Telecom SIP-based origination and termination 800 and DIDs nationwide. Reseller program. Transport provider for 911/E911 solutions to other VoIP carriers. 866-TGI-VOIP
- Airone Communications Wholesale only, IAX/SIP VoIP Termination, Asterisk Support, Virtual PRI, DID Numbers in USA / CANADA: We Charge arround $0.03 Per Number Including Unlimited Inbound Calls. No Minimum Purchase Requirements
- Appia Communications Leading provider of managed IT and telecom services, including VoIP, video, data storage & recovery and network management & security.
- Bandwidth.com LINK SIP Origination/Termination wholesale. Connect to one of our 5 nodes and access (LCR) Level 3, Global Crossing, Verizon, Qwest, iBasis. UI & API Support. 150,000 DIDs/TF#s in stock.
- BinFone Pure no-frills IAX origination/termination to Asterisk. Prepaid. Instant Signup/Activation/DID orders. DID's throughout US, +800#, Trunking for call centers, calling cards, etc..
- Broadband.com Facilities-based SIP and H.323 termination and origination. 800#. Businesses/wholesalers/carriers
- Broadvox supplies wholesales DIDs with great coverage and prices.
- BT Technologies Facilities-based E911 services for VoIP Providers and Hosted IP PBX Services for SMB.
- Callcentric Wholesale A-Z termination. SIP and H.323. G729 and G711. Redundant routing, colocation, IP bandwidth, hosted calling card platform. DID's in over 4,000 rate centers in USA flat rate, Canada, International.
- Carrier One Wholesale VoIP DIDs in 7000+ US rate centers are on-net w/ multiple call paths, 1+ and TF, US/Canada Only. VoIP colocation, private line, or Internet delivery.
- Clear Voip Calling SIP/IAX+Local DID's in many US markets+Asterisk Supported+prepay terms
- http://www.comtel-networks.com DID providers (worldwide phone numbers), SIP devices, prepaid VoIP accounts, prepaid calling cards with worldwide access, centrex service (virtual PBX) for business users with call agents, queues and customized IVR menus, wholesale services (hosted switch and calling cards) and wholesale SIP devices (SIP gateways).
- Connect2Voice A-Z Wholesale Termination Service with FULL H.323/IAX/SIP capabilities. Prepaid/No minimum commitments. !! Instant Signup/Activation. Free Minutes On Signup. Experience with Cisco, Quintum, Lucent/Ascend, and Asterisk. Supported codecs are G729, G711, GSM, G723.1, G726.
- Corelynx Inc should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- Co-Pilot Consulting should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- CyberDyne WholesaleWholesale VoIP. Competitive rates and great sound quality. Servicing worldwide termination.
- DiamondCard SIP/IAX/H323 +USA/Germany/UK DID's/toll free + Unlimited simultaneous calls. Complete VOIP service provider private label platform available. Wholesale call shop and prepaid calling card platform.
- DIDX DIDX provides wholesale solution for buying and selling US DID numbers for ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Providers), CLEC, ILEC, VOIP Service Providers, Calling Card Operators, etc.
- Dringme,TheClubVOIP Provides orig/term. BYOD,Canada/USA DIDS 800 , Crystal Quality,Email for wholesale
- Ecuity V-Tone Service +Level 3 reseller -Large volume only
- Exgn LLC VoIP Services. Instant setup with credit card. Supports SIP and IAX protocols. 1.39 cents/minute inbound/outbound. 1.9 cents/minute toll free. DID numbers $7.95/month. Asterisk support. Wholesale rates available.
- eXtaSip should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- GAFACHI : Gafachi Communications is a facilities-based wholesale VoIP carrier offering SIP-based A-Z termination and origination (DID and 800). Features: Unlimited simultaneous calls, No minimums, No commitments, Pay-As-You-Go, Online Account Management, Reseller and Referral Programs Phone: Email:
- Genesis Communications should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- iCall Carrier Services offers wholesale DID origination, SIP termination, instant setup, instant provisioning, and an advanced API.
- i3 networks : US LNP & DID's with or without E911 in over 99,000 NPA-NXXs. US, Canada Termination with 800#'s. email to
- IDV.net : SIP termination, no volume requirements (volume discounts starting at 10k minutes), hosted PBX, IVR and VoiceXML (VXML) hosting and development.
- IP Gear and Qualmax Inc should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- ISPhone One of the world's first VoIP networks, ISPhone offers call termination, hosted prepaid and postpaid calling, and IP-PBX services. ISPhone also offers VoIP-PRO, a full-featured authentication, authorization and accounting program for service providers (Asterisk compatible).
- Jade Technologies, Inc. Hosted Predictive dialing services. Full CRM, List Management, Digital Recording, Silent Monitoring, Instant Messaging, Logical Branching Scripts and all North American Long Distance included. No Hardware, Setup Fees or Contracts.
- Junction Networks Business Class SIP and IAX. DIDs in 48 states +800#s. Online, real-time DID ordering with immediate provisioning. LNP, Vanity, Unlimited simultaneous calls, No minimums, No commitments, Voicemail boxes, Pstn forwarding. 24x7 service, A-Z termination. .
- MetroTel Bulk DID - Origination and Termination - TDM - SIP - IAX - Wholesale - FCC Natiionwide Licensed Carrier - Colocation, Hosting, Consulting
- NetIQ Systems, LLC. Wholesale.. Origination US, Canada numbers, Termination - Canada, US48, A-Z Available
- NetLogic - US IAX/SIP origination/termination. QoS enabled pipes, number portability, E911 support. POPs in San Francisco, Dallas, St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, Charlotte.
- Ntegrated Solutions Agent Program with National and International connectivity.
- Nufone Michigan. SIP/IAX. -No Fancy Website +Network Availability Number +custom800#s +Michigan DID's +vanity 800#s.
- Plainvoip BYOD Provider. (Wholesale Services also) Offering inexpensive termination and origination. +800 numbers and LNP. Origination NY only.
- PointOne, Inc. POPs Nationwide, PointOne provides VoIP/PSTN Origination, Termination, Toll Free, International, LNP, Private Peering solutions and more across a nationwide private network.
- Premier Voice Complete Wholesale Solutions with Hosted PBX | CNAME | E911 | 411 | T.38 | LNP | Toll Free | Direct PSTN Access (Dallas) | 100% Uptime SLA | Facilities-Based | Mission Critical Data Center | National Coverage | Full Asterisk Support | On-Site Colo Available
- PrimusTel Facilities-based SIP and H.323 termination and origination. 800#. Businesses/wholesalers/carriers. No LNP. No Asterisk experience.
- QuantumTone should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- Richmedium, Inc. Carrier voice termination for contact centers and other high-volume needs. Very flexible call routing tables. Linux/Asterisk friendly, supported codecs are G729, G711, GSM, iLBC. +800#
- SipPlan.com - FREE TEST ACCOUNT for SIP and IAX termination. High quality network with competitive domestic and international rates along with instant activation.
- SellVoIP Free Trial, unlimited inbound channels, wholesale services, DID's throughout the US with callerid inlcuded, and agressive termination pricing. Dedicated cabinets in Seattle, New York, Miami and London.
- TalkLITE SIP/IAX2 Termination, Calling Cards with 800 and International Access SIP/IAX2 Rates start at $0.01 with Static IP Address, $0.02 with Dynamic IP / Softphone / ATA Access,
- Tel Comm One Offering A-Z SIP Termination, 1.1cents/min USA calls, competitive international rates. Instant activation. Multi-Carrier reliability for high ASR's. Customer Login Section, lets you monitor balance, usage, and instantly refill account. Various payment methods available. Flexible Origination packages with $2/mnth DID's, 0.01/min; Flate Rate DID's, worldwide DID's and Virtual PRI (pay-per-channel) also available.
- Telasip - Offers SIP Origination / Termination, USA Nationwide DIDs, 800 Service, Supports Residential, Business, and Wholesale customers.TelIAX BroadBand DID's in 48 states +800#'s. SIP/IAX/Asterisk +Inexpensive Plans, measured plans. LNP + Online realtime DID ordering, monitoring and support available 24x7 toll-free:
TxLink Communications TX SIP/IAX +Local DIDs in many US markets +Asterisk Supported +$50/month minimum
- Tellurium +SIP -IAX, Level3/Global Crossing/Wiltel reseller. Business grade SLA and plans. LNP.
- Termination.com offers true carrier-grade SIP origination and termination as low as $.0038 per minute. Nationwide footprint, instant ordering, and an API.
- Terravon Communications SIP/IAX/H.323 Provider. DIDs (US, Canada & 18 other countries), Toll free (US & Canada + ITFS for 70 countries & UIFN for 30 countries), Wholesale Origination/Termination & Colo services.
- Union Datacom Complete Wholesale VoIP Solutions with Brandable Turn-Key Hosted PBX | CNAME | E911 | 411 | T.38 | LNP | Toll Free | Direct PSTN Access (Texas) | 100% Uptime SLA | Facilities-Based | Mission Critical Data Center | National Coverage | Asterisk Support | On-Site Colo Available | Supporting G.711, G.729, & G.723 Codecs.
- VarPhonex.com Turn key, private label VoIP Reseller Program offers services ideal for Call Centers, Entrepreneurs, Cyber-Cafe's and ISPs.
- Vitelity Communications Premier Wholesale Voice Services offering DIDs in 92% of US and Canada calling areas, 800 service, worldwide termination, LNP and much more. WAS IAX.CC, but it appears they had to change their name due to bad reputation for service quality. see the IAX.CC page (Perhaps this note should be removed since this was some time ago and service has improved.)
- Vogenic Communications - Provider of Private Label, Turnkey and Wholesale VoIP. We also offer additional wholesale services such as Cable Internet, DSL, Wholesale Dialup, and Fax2Email Service. In addition to providing wholesale services, we offer free web tools to our resellers that allow them to quickly begin selling them.
- VoIPcall Inbound 800 & outbound termination services to small, mid & enterprise size businesses. We have cluster SIP servers colocated in carrier hotels with dedicated carrier connections throughout North America & western Europe. High volume users OK. DIDs available LNP.
- VoipGATE: Based in LU, providing DID in LU, DE, UK, USA and other countries. Number porting is possible. Toll-Free and Premium DIDs for LU, DE, UK and USA available. Supporting SIP and IAX. 3 different Reseller Modells available.
- VoIPInvite VoIP Termination Provider. US 48 & Canada @ $0.0090
- VoipJet VoipJet New York (with London peering) & California servers. +G.711/729/ilbc/GSM -Instant free test account (25 cents free usage)
- VoicePulse VoicePulse Wholesale Service offers large volume SIP/IAX origination and termination. DIDs from 3400+ rate centers. Toll free available. CNAM storage available. Incoming CNAM available. CDR via API available.
- VoIPStreet Business quality DID Origination/Termination services with a focus on superior customer service. Chicago, IL gateway located on a multihomed network, no low grade bandwidth. US DIDs, Canada DIDs, US48 Toll-free numbers, US48 & Canada termination. Free 20 minutes of calling time for testing.
- vonworldwide.com Vonworldwide provides SIP and IAX termination for large enterprise business, the first to offer load balanced routing amongst redundant cloned IAX2 servers. Hosted PBX's, DIDs, voice/data connections, and residential service are also provided. G729,G711,GSM is supported. or
- VOIPIT Offers SIP Origination / Termination, USA Nationwide DIDs, 800 Service, Supports Residential, Business, and Wholesale customers. No contract, no sign-up fees, unlimited calling in USA and free one month trial.
- Voxee.com Voxee provides business-class SIP/IAX termination without minimum volume commitments. Supported codecs are G729, G711, GSM, iLBC. Instant account activation and topups. (East coast only until POP in California is activated)
- World Telecom Group should not be listed here because they don't have any pages describing their wholesale services.
- WholesaleSIP Offers Tier 1 SIP/IAX termination at wholesale rates for lower volumes
- XO Communications Fast E and GigE connections, SIP Origination/termination multi market PRI services. Voice T1, DS1 Data T1, DS3+
- Xpance Broadband Xpance Broadband offers Inbound, Outbound, Local Market, and Hosted PBX service to over 2100 rate centers across the country with full 311, 411, 1411, 511, 711, E911, LNP and directory listing capabilities.
- Xsolus Inbound/Outbound Call and Contact Center and Business Process Outsourcing. 24 hour live-attendant services; contact paging services; marketing campaigns; customer support and service. Great features, low cost, and Asterisk based.
ASTERISK Server Setup and Configuration
Asterisk-based telephony solutions offer a rich and flexible feature set. Asterisk offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced features, and interoperates with traditional standards-based telephony systems and Voice over IP systems. Asterisk offers the advanced features that are often associated with large, high end (and high cost) proprietary PBXs.
See the Asterisk glossary for a list of terms.
ADSI On-Screen Menu System
Call Detail Records
Call Forward on Busy
Call Forward on No Answer
Call Forward Variable
Call Routing (DID & ANI)
Caller ID Blocking
Caller ID on Call Waiting
Database Store / Retrieve
Dial by Name
Direct Inward System Access
Distributed Universal Number Discovery (DUNDi™)
Do Not Disturb
Fax Transmit and Receive (3rd Party OSS Package)
Flexible Extension Logic
Interactive Directory Listing
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Local and Remote Call Agents
Music On Hold
Music On Transfer:
- Flexible Mp3-based System
- Random or Linear Play
- Volume Control
Open Settlement Protocol (OSP)
Remote Call Pickup
Remote Office Support
Route by Caller ID
Spell / Say
Streaming Media Access
Text-to-Speech (via Festival)
Time and Date
- Visual Indicator for Message Waiting
- Stutter Dialtone for Message Waiting
- Voicemail to email
- Voicemail Groups
- Web Voicemail Interface
AGI (Asterisk Gateway Interface)
Graphical Call Manager
Outbound Call Spooling
TCP/IP Management Interface
TDMoE (Time Division Multiplex over Ethernet)
Allows direct connection of Asterisk PBX
Uses commodity Ethernet hardware
Allows for integration of physically separate installations
Uses commonly deployed data connections
Allows a unified dialplan across multiple offices
G.711 (A-Law & ?-Law)
G.723.1 (pass through)
G.729 (through purchase of a commercial license)
IAX™ (Inter-Asterisk Exchange)
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
MGCP (Media Gateway Control Protocol
SCCP (Cisco® Skinny®)
Traditional Telephony Interoperability
Feature Group D
MF and DTMF support
Robbed-bit Signaling (RBS) Types
MFC-R2 (Not supported. However, a patch is available)
What is AsteriskNOW
AsteriskNOW™ is a Software Appliance; a customized Linux distribution that includes Asterisk®, the Asterisk GUI, and all other software needed for an Asterisk® system. The most popular open source IP PBX software, Asterisk®, can now be easily configured with a graphical interface. AsteriskNOW™ includes all the Linux components necessary to run, debug and build Asterisk®, and only those components, so installation is easy. You no longer have to worry about kernel versions and package dependencies. Unlike other Linux distributions used to deploy Asterisk, no unnecessary components that might compromise security or performance are included.
Asterisk® is a complete IP PBX in software. It runs on a wide variety of operating systems including Linux, Mac OS X, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Sun Solaris and provides all of the features you would expect from a PBX including many advanced features that are often associated with high end (and high cost) proprietary PBXs. Asterisk® supports Voice over IP in many protocols, and can interoperate with almost all standards-based telephony equipment using relatively inexpensive hardware.
Asterisk® and AsteriskNOW™ are released as open source under the GNU General Public License (GPL), meaning that they are available for download free of charge.
Asterisk® was created by Mark Spencer of Digium, Inc in 1999. Code has been contributed from open source coders around the world, and testing and bug-patches from the community have provided invaluable aid to the development of this software.
Asterisk® is primarily developed on GNU/Linux for x/86 and runs on GNU/Linux for PPC along with OpenBSD, FreeBSD, Windows and Mac OS X. Other platforms and standards-based UNIX-like operating systems should be reasonably easy to port for anyone with the time and requisite skill to do so.
Asterisk® is available in Debian Stable and is maintained by the
Asterisk® needs no additional hardware for Voice over IP. For interconnection with digital and analog telephony equipment, Asterisk® supports a number of hardware devices, most notably all of the hardware manufactured by Digium®, the creator of Asterisk®.
Asterisk-based telephony solutions offer a rich and flexible feature set. Asterisk® offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced features which interoperates with traditional standards-based telephony systems and Voice over IP systems.
Asterisk® supports a wide range of protocols for the handling and transmission of voice over traditional telephony interfaces including H.323, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
Using the Inter-Asterisk eXchange (IAX™) Voice over IP protocol Asterisk® merges voice and data traffic seamlessly across disparate networks. The use of Packet Voice allows Asterisk® to send data such as URL information and images in-line with voice traffic, allowing advanced integration of information.
Asterisk® provides a central switching core, with four APIs for modular loading of telephony applications, hardware interfaces, file format handling, and codecs. It allows for transparent switching between all supported interfaces, allowing it to tie together a diverse mixture of telephony systems into a single switching network.
See the Asterisk glossary for a list of terms.
Distribution of PABX, Computer Parts and Sales, NEtworking Cables, Open Source Softwares,
Free Training for brand new units, accept Office/Home repair of all kinds of Computers and Softwares.